Monday, March 29, 2010

Wii and Netflix




This past Christmas, I received a Wii from my parents. I was really excited about it because who doesn't enjoy playing video games, especially interactive ones? About a month ago, my girlfriend was on The Consumerist (which is a neat website if anyone has time to check it out) and noticed a posting about Netflix developing a disc for the Wii so customers would be able to stream instant movies through the console. We thought it was an awesome idea and immediately signed up for it. The disc was free, and I just received it this past Friday. Let me just tell you that this is the best thing ever. Before, I had to constantly connect, disconnect, and reconnect my computer to the tv, switch all sorts of settings, and use several cords and adapters just to utilize Netflix's Instant feature. Now, I just put the Netflix disc into the Wii and BAM! there is my Netflix Instant queue. I have probably watched at least 6 movies since I have gotten the disc. So if anyone has a Wii and Netflix account, I suggest you should get this disc.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info. I have a Wii but have never used Netflix. I'll have to consider that going forward.

    ReplyDelete