Tuesday, May 11, 2010

200 Years of Catching Bad Guys

On the homepage of Inside Mesa, an article caught my eye. “Mesa PD will be 200 years of combined police service.” What drew me to the article was that I was wonder how many people were combined to make the 200 years. The answer is 7. Lieutenant Kent Kasik, Lieutenant Greg Penrose, Lieutenant John Pruitt, Lieutenant Lynn Young, Detective Curtis Adams, Officer Stephen Clark, and Detective Travis Metcalfe are all retiring from the Mesa PD. With an average service of around 30 years, I think it is great to see people who have such distinguished careers. With my girlfriend working at a police supply store, I have learned more about the police in the Phoenix Metropolitan area, and I have gained a lot more respect for these individuals. I hope these 7 officers have a great retirement, and I would like to thank them for all of their hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment