Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Farewell

This is my last post and also my last week for this internship. I will be graduating in a couple of days, and I could not be more excited. I have seen myself grow so much from the time I started the MPA program to now. Since I actually had this internship before I started the program, and I look back and compare how I was then to now. When I came back in January after a year of graduate, I could definitely see that I had grown a lot. The one large thing I have taken from graduate school is that everything is not as simply as it seems. Before I felt I was very narrow minded, but after the knowledge I have gained from school and work, I feel I can see a bigger picture than before. With being able to graduate, I am excited to see what the future holds for me. I know I still have a lot to grow, but with the growth I have made in the past year and a half, I know the future looks bright. I would like to thank my professors who made my experience so awesome and my co-workers at the City Mesa. I will miss everyone, and I hope everyone the best.

1 comment:

  1. Sam, congrats on graduating. I hope it wont be long until I join you. I agree that the internship and graduate school has been a great growing experience. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete