Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Lunchtime

The other week, my boss took me out to lunch with a few of my co-workers. We ended up going to a Vietnamese restaurant, which I was excited about because my girlfriend and I go to one regularly in Tempe. The restaurant was located in a shopping mall which was a converted Target. The conversion looked very well done. This was my first time at this Asian market, but my co-workers have gone here many times. Before we sat down, I already know what I was going to get before I received the menu. I always get bun chi when I go to a Vietnamese restaurant. The food was good, but what made it better was the frozen yogurt at the end. After an extended lunch, we went back to the office. I thought it was great to have been able to have gone out with everyone before I left. I will certainly miss everyone when I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment